Watermelon Rubber Teether & Bath Toy
WASHING & CARING
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
• Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
• Do not sterilize.