ThinkBaby Stainless Steel Straw Cup
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, and biologically harmful chemicals.
- No spill straw! Features our cross cut design.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone, straw provides an easy transition from sippy cup to the next stage of feeding straw bottles. Perfect for 16 to 48 months.
- Comes with easy to close swivel top. Reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the straw from coming into contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (Top rack recommended).
- The base of the bottle made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8).
The base of the bottle is made from ultra-polished 304 stainless steel (18/8). All plastic components are made from polypropylene. We were the first company to have a 100% BPA free baby bottle line. The materials we use are also free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PET, PS, PA, nitrosamines, melamine, dioxins and biologically harmful chemicals. We conduct regular testing to ensure the safety of our products. The nipple is made from medical grade silicone.
Do we conduct animal testing?
We do not conduct animal testing on any of our products. All of our testing is either chemical testing or biological testing (on cells). We utilize third-party globally certified laboratories to conduct our testing.
How do I care for my Thinkster of Steel?
Thinksters are dishwasher safe (Top Rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material. We do not use lead in our paint, which is what predominately makes the paint stick. The US and EU standards actually allow for low levels of lead. We specifically do not want lead in our products.
When washing Thinkster in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Most of the natural detergents on the market from Eco Lever to Seventh Generation should be free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
We highly recommend purchasing a box of Thinkster replacement straws at time of purchase. Silicone straws last between 2-3 months depending on use. It is important to take feeding products away from little ones after they have finished eating so that they are not confused with chew toys.
Replace straws if they become worn or broken.
Before first use: We recommend sterilizing the Thinkster of Steel in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials. The Thinkster of Steel is NOT microwave-safe. In fact, we strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.