Robeez Soft Sole Shoes
Medical experts agree that when it comes to the healthy development of little feet, barefoot is best. It’s the reason why these same experts recommend soft, flexible-soled footwear for both infants and children.
All of the Robeez footwear carries the prestigious Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation only awarded to products that promote natural foot function.
Robeez footwear mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Supporting, not constricting growing feet, they promote good balance and unrestricted growth, while protecting little feet from the world. They stay on too, with elasticized ankles to ensure a perfectly snug fit. Using high quality leather and materials, Robeez shoes are both comfortable and durable while their softer soles cushion feet and allow toes a better grip, helping balance, encouraging muscle growth and preventing slipping.
- Easy On/Stays On Elasticized ankle design makes putting and taking shoe off easy for parent
- Durable Comfort High quality materials provide comfort and durability
- Good for Foot Development
- Soft, flexible sole allows foot to grip while protecting feet and giving feet room to grow
- Skid-resistant Sole Suede sole prevents slipping