Hyland's Baby Tiny Cold Tablets Nighttime
Age 6 months and up. Quick dissolving tablets
When little babies have big colds, sleep is often interrupted. Just when they need some deep rest to get better, their bodies become agitated from all the sniffles and sneezes. It’s like their peaceful life has been dropped into a world of too many sensations. We’ve developed a nighttime version of our Tiny Cold tablets to gently help relieve the discomfort of a cold while also relaxing your baby’s system and encouraging sleep. Now everyone can get some much-needed rest.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of runny nose and eyes, nighttime cough, congestion, headache, sneezing and occasional sleeplessness due to common head colds in children.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- occasional sleeplessness
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 6X HPUS
- headache, cough, sneezing
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
- runny eyes, nose and nighttime coughing
- Gelsemium Sempervirens 6X HPUS
- sneezing with stuffy nose and occasional sleeplessness
- Kali Iodatum 6X HPUS
- headache, runny eyes & nose and occasional sleeplessness
Acacia Gum, Lactose N.F.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
- symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or worsen
- symptoms are accompanied by a high fever (over 101° F)
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately.