Hyland's Baby Mucus + Cold Relief Liquid
Mucus build-up in the chest, nose and throat can cause congestion. Hyland's mucus + cold relief can safely and naturally breaks down mucus. Clear passages mean easy breathing and more room for healing.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of colds, including accumulation of mucus in chest, throat and nose; cough with expectoration of thick, discolored mucus; runny nose, sneezing and nasal congestion.*
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Bryonia Alba 6X HPUS
- stubborn mucus in throat, cough with yellowish mucus
- Euphrasia Officinalis 6X HPUS
- cough with mucus in chest
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cough up mucus, mucus rattle with cough, stubborn mucus in chest
- Natrum Muriaticum 30X HPUS
- accumulation of mucus in throat, cough up mucus
- Phosphorus 30X HPUS
- cough with expectoration of yellow mucus, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- accumulation of mucus, discharge of thick yellowish mucus, loose cough
- Rumex Crispus 6X HPUS
- runny nose, sneezing
- Silicea 12X HPUS
- nasal congestion
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
As with any drug ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
- Inflammation, fever or infection develops
- Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
- Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking, emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.