Hyland's 4Kids Cold 'N Cough Nighttime
Age 2-12 years
It’s nearly impossible to fall asleep with congestion and coughing taking up most of the room in the bed! Kids need gentle help that relieves the harsh symptoms of nasty colds that keep them from falling asleep. Hyland's developed this medicine to help kids get the rest they need to heal from colds and coughs. No sedatives and no next-morning grogginess. Just rest and relief.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including, cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS
- occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal occasional sleeplessness
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS
- rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS
- hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS
- chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS
- tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking
Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.