Best Bottom Diaper Covers 6-35+ lbs
Best Bottom one-size diaper system is easy to snap together and go. You choose the reusable insert that works for your baby. Leg gussets guard against leaks.
- Adjust front snaps to achieve the size needed.
- Snap insert into diaper.
- Put diaper on baby and go!
- When baby needs a diaper change snap out soiled insert and snap clean one in.
- The Best Bottom shell is wipe-able and can be used multiple times before washing but you may want to air dry between uses but it is not necessary.
We have found that poo does stay on the insert most of the time but in some cases it may not, but it will stay in the diaper cover. Four different size inserts are available in several different materials to customize your baby's diaper.
The highest quality of materials available have been selected with as much of the raw materials made in the USA as we could find. The entire Shell is made with USA-made materials! ALL of our products are proudly handcrafted in the USA at local factories helping to support the local economy and reduce our environmental impact. We use durable snaps and hook & loop, double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried for best results or tumble dried on no heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.