Best Bottom Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight Inserts
Small, medium, and large inserts fit into the one size and bigger Best Bottom diaper covers. The X-Large inserts only fit into the bigger Best Bottom cover (10-45 lbs) when unsnapped at the largest setting rise.
- Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight Insert consists of 8 layers of Hemp/Certified Organic cotton. *A regular insert is needed to use this overnight insert. Snap overnight insert into cover then snap regular insert of your choice on top. Please wash and dry 4-5 times before use.
|Child Weight||Stitch Color|
|Small||11.00"||Birth - 14 lbs.||Green|
Best Bottom Washing Instructions
Hemp/Organic Cotton inserts need to be washed 4-6 times to reach full absorbency. Please note that hemp inserts will shrink slightly during first washings making them consistent with the other insert sizing.
- Remove solids
- Reuse the shell until soiled or wash day. Separate shell from insert before washing. Fasten laundry tabs (if applicable).
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with additive-free detergent (use detergent's recommended amount). Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the diaper.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your diapers. However, we have done extensive testing withTide Original and know that it works with our diapers.
We recommend washing every 2-3 days. We have found that the Best Bottom system washes beautifully as it takes up less space in your washing machine allowing more room for agitation getting your diapers super clean.